St. Mark Child Development Center is licensed for children 15 months through seven years of age. We offer preschool, prekindergarten and kindergarten classes either alone or in conjunction with child care. Enrollment is on a first come, first serve basis. Our goal is to establish very small classes at all age groups. Not only is this good for the children, it also provides a very low student-to-teacher ratio.
Our enrollment forms are now available online in a PDF format. Click the button below to download the forms, which you can print and return to our enrollment faculty. If you’re not sure where to go, click here to view our contact information.
2016–2017 Tuition and Fee Schedule
Children are assigned to class based on age, space availability, state-mandated ratios and appropriate placement for each child.
|Full time rate 6:45 am – 5:45 pm|
|Half time rate 6:45 am – 12:45 pm|
|Class only rate 9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Extended Care rates|
- * Contact the Director for availability of these type of enrollments. “Shared” full-time enrollments might be available, see the Director.
- An annual registration and materials fee of $60.00 per child is due at registration and is non-refundable and non-transferable. This will be pro-rated for children that start any month but September. ($5/month)
- Monthly tuition is due on or before the 5th of each month unless other arrangements are made with the director. A late payment fee of $25.00 will be added to tuition payments made after that date. No adjustments or pro-rated tuition will be made due to illness, vacations or closure due to holidays, inservice or inclement weather.
- Two or more siblings enrolled full-time receive a 10% discount off the oldest child’s tuition.
- Please refer to the Financial Agreement and Parent Handbook for a full description of our fee policy.
- Revised August 2015